ITM Power is growing. In mid-May, the company introduced its subsidiary, ITM Motive, which will build and operate hydrogen gas stations in the UK. The role of chief executive went to Duncan Yellen, 54, a physicist and materials researcher by trade and former project development manager for Storengy, an Engie subsidiary. At present, ITM Motive runs eight public hydrogen fueling stations, a number expected to grow to 11 by the end of this year. All stations are equipped with ITM Power electrolyzers. Compressors are provided by Linde, a major shareholder and joint-venture partner.
- H2Direkt: Blueprint for heating with pure H2
- Just switch over?
- Pilot plant for coating bipolar plates
- 55 MW electrolyzer to decarbonize Saarland
- Chicken feathers as FC membrane material
- SMEs demand more security
- Accelerated expansion of renewable energies
- Picea 2 relies on lithium instead of lead
- H2 production by photocatalysis
- Regional instead of international
Subscribe to Blog
Join 2,261 other subscribers
Ballard Ballard Power Berlin Bloom Bloom Energy California China CHP DVGW DWV Energy Storage f-cell FCEV fuel cell FuelCell Energy Fuel Cells Gas Geitmann Germany Green Hydrogen H2 H2 Mobility hydrogen Hydrogenics Hyundai interview Japan Jösting manufacturer market Nikola NOW Plug Power Power-to-Gas Siemens stock stock exchange stock market Sven Geitmann Sven Jösting Tesla Toyota trade Truck trucks